Land O' Lakes launching Saute Express

by
Search for similar articles by keyword: [Sauces]

ARDEN HILLS, MINN. — Land O’ Lakes is entering the convenient cooking category with the launch of Saute Express Saute Starter that is a seasoned olive oil and butter starter that may be used to cook and flavor seafood, chicken and pork.

The new product is available in four varieties: Italian herb, garlic and herb, savory butter and olive oil, and lemon pepper.

“Saute Express Saute Starter is the first of many dairy-based products we plan to launch as part of our long-term cooking platform strategy,” said Peggy Ellingson, vice-president of innovation at Land O'Lakes. “This new cooking product is the next step in making our customers’ cooking experience easier, more enjoyable and more delicious; representing the simple goodness and quality we deliver with all of our products.”

Saute Express will be sold in the dairy section of supermarkets and a package of six packets has a suggested retail price of $3.79.

By Patricia mcnew 9/28/2016 3:29:39 PM
I live in Houston TX 77057 area and I have been looking for the land o lakes sauté express garlic herbs. Can you help

By Pamela Estepp 9/16/2016 10:27:50 PM
I love this stuff. Can't believe it's been discontinued. Please bring it back!!!!!!!

By Brian Williams 9/8/2016 6:55:10 PM
Need need need this product back, It made life so much easier for couple's who work late,to have a fast flavorful way to make a nice dinner quick. Advertising and product placement a must.

By Chris 9/5/2016 12:20:38 PM
Saute Express is was fabulous product. My particular favorite was the Teriyaki --- stir fry was absolutely the best! I would really love to see it back on the shelves --- and I agree that marketing the product would make a world of difference.

By Debbie 9/3/2016 5:36:22 PM
So disappointed that Saute Express is not longer at our stores. I used it all the time and also told my friends and family about it as well,my favorite is the Italian Herb...please please bring it back to Ohio!!

By Maria DaSilva 8/23/2016 12:22:43 AM
Very disappointed that this product is no longer available, it was great and I used it a lot.

By Cate 8/11/2016 8:51:16 PM
So disappointed this product has been discontinued. I used it all the time as it was so quick and easy and the flavor was delicious. Hope it comes back!

By Melanie Berry 8/9/2016 9:42:22 PM
I loved this product also but cannot find it. Is it discontinued?

By Jenni V. Cefalu 8/2/2016 1:00:35 AM
Very disappointed that this product has been discontinued. Lack of marketing & store placement probably had something to do with it. Even when asking store employees where it was, they had no clue what product I was referring to. This was very versatile in a lot of dishes. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!

By Sonia Cubero 7/29/2016 11:28:18 AM
I love Land O'Lake Saute product specially garlic and herbs. I still have one box but I cannot find it anymore in the grocery stores. I use it with meats, stews, fish and it gives a delicious flavor to the food. Apparently the item has been discontinued. I am wondering why. Many of my friends were also using the product. There anyway this product can come back. Maybe the marketing was not efficient. I learned about the product by one of my coworkers and my friends learned of the existance of the product by me. Not enough multimedia advertising. Please, bring it back. It is a great product.

By joanne piepmeyer 7/29/2016 10:03:08 AM
Is saute express still available and if so where in california...thank you

By Jim 7/21/2016 2:29:14 PM
What stores in the metro Detroit area sell Saute Express products?

By Sirfornia Deasfernandez 7/1/2016 9:28:07 AM
This was the best product I have used to in seasonal my chicken and seafood. I have turned so many other people on to this product and we absolutely love it. I understand this product has been discontinued and I am so disheartened. Are there any chances this product will be brought back (specifically Italian Herb) and is there anywhere I can still purchased the product. I live in the Metro Detroit Michigan area. I have family that has also used it in Florida and Georgia and we always take pictures of our dishes we've made with it and share them amongst each other. What a disappointment that the product is no longer.

By marsha 9/25/2014 9:17:28 AM
Are your saute express gluten free?

By Mimi Cox 10/3/2013 1:13:51 PM
Are the Saute Express starters gluten free?

By yvonne 8/22/2013 1:21:07 AM
are all the new saute butters gluten free please waiting to use the lemon pepper if so

By Amy Johnson 1/20/2013 12:26:45 AM
Are the new sauté products gluten free?