Allen Harim unveils Halal chicken line

by Erica Shaffer
Search for similar articles by keyword: [Chicken]

Allen Harim Halal Chicken line
Oasis All Natural Chicken is 100% vegetarian fed and free of hormones and steroids.

SEAFORD, DEL. — Allen Harim recently launched a brand update of the company’s Halal chicken product line. The new name is Oasis All Natural Chicken, which will replace the current Al Mazra’ ah Halal brand.

New packaging began appearing in local grocery stores throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast United States in November, the company said. The chicken is 100% vegetarian fed and free of hormones and steroids.

Jack Coleman, Allen Harim
Jack Coleman, senior director of sales and marketing at Allen Harim

“Customers tell us they want more than Halal; they want to know the chicken itself is of premium quality, safe and all natural,” said Jack Coleman, senior director of sales and marketing at Allen Harim. “We are very pleased by the progress of our Halal line and believe this new look and feel will please our customer base and encourage even more growth.”

Halal products are set to grow 5% annually between 2015 and 2020, according to market research from Euromonitor International. The company found that religious and ethnic diversity is driving the demand. The halal product market is currently worth $45.3 billion, and it is forecast to reach $58.3 billion by 2020.

By Hiba 6/8/2017 6:57:47 AM
Is the chicken slaughtered by hand or by machine??! Please reply as soon as possible to my email or send me a phone number where we can call and ask!

By Karen Linero 4/25/2017 8:44:59 PM
I just got this chicken brand because it suppose to be all natural, organic avegan feed chicken, but just happened that 5 minutes after I start cooking it the pesticide smell spread all over our house!! How can a chiken stinks like that?? Yes pesticide that is the smell coming out of that chicken. It is not that went bad, because a piece of meat should not stinks like a high toxic chemicals like that. I got closer to verify the smell and it was so strong that blinded me for a minute and got dizzy too! My daughter could not breath at all either. Highly toxic that we had to get out of the house inmediately!

By Karen Linero 4/25/2017 8:43:43 PM

By Omar Qadri 3/9/2017 8:57:16 AM
Is the chicken hand slaughtered or machine cut. Can you add minced chicken meat and chicken hamburgers/hot -dogs too.

By Mohammad Jamil 12/26/2016 11:03:18 AM
Oasis is best quality. I wish they also make ground chicken. I always buy from shoprite.

By Hawlader 12/9/2016 3:39:19 PM
hungry for new product and be a part of that