Boston Market launches 'Get It Saucy' promotion
April 12, 2010
by Eric Schroeder
GOLDEN, COLO. — Boston Market Corp. has introduced five new sauces that may be added to the restaurant chain’s rotisserie chicken. The “Get It Saucy” selection includes:
• Island Mojo — A Caribbean-inspired sauce with garlic, citrus and extra virgin olive oil.
• Zesty Barbecue — Boston Market’s signature BBQ sauce with molasses, brown sugar and pit spices.
• Sweet Thai Chili Garlic — A traditional Thai dip with chilies, rice wine vinegar and sugar.
• Frank’s Sweet Heat — A Red Hot Wing sauce featuring aged cayenne, red peppers, tomatoes, honey and molasses.
• Honey Habanero — A mix of habanero peppers with honey.
“We continually seek innovative additions to our menu, and we are thrilled to offer these lively new sauces for guests who are becoming more exploratory with their flavor options,” said Lane Cardwell, chief executive officer. “The ‘Get It Saucy’ promotion is a great way to enjoy our signature rotisserie chicken with added flavor. In fact, guests can opt to kick up their flavor on any Boston Market entree or gourmet side with these sauces, not just chicken.”