Tyson reintroduces Weaver Chicken Roll

by Staff

SPRINGDALE, ARK. — Tyson Foods’ Weaver brand is reintroducing the Weaver Chicken Roll.

“We are proud of the long-standing heritage of the Weaver brand and are pleased that the Weaver Chicken Roll has become part of families’ mealtime traditions,” said Harold Heinze, vice-president of lunch meats, deli and hams for Tyson. “We will always enjoy hearing stories of fond childhood memories of the Weaver Chicken Roll and now as adults they can share the memory and same great taste with their own kids.”

Tyson was prompted by on-line inquires and consumer phone calls to reintroduce the product. The product may be used in sandwiches, antipasto and salads as well as in casseroles, soups, croquettes, omelets and appetizers. The product is available in Northeast markets.

By Alan 9/13/2016 10:32:31 AM
AWESOME, I am about to Charter a jet to NJ just to go get a whole roll and bring it to Charlotte and see each sandwich for 250.00 each. :) Pays for the plane....

By Denise 8/24/2016 5:34:02 PM
I would like the Chicken Roll that they use to make in the 90's.... Where can I Buy it ? BRING IT BACK.... One woman said she found it in Shop Rite in New Jersey.... Where is that store ????? Can I buy it on line ? HELP !!!!!!!

By Kathleen Gulash 8/4/2016 4:08:55 PM
Always loved chicken roll. Especially this time of year with fresh tomatoes. Keep looking for it every where I go but have had no luck. Does anyone in Connecticut carry this?

By Sue K 7/29/2016 12:22:04 PM
Just found some at Shop Rite in New Jersey! Made my husband extremely happy to have his childhood favorite back in the fridge!

By John N Kronyak 7/23/2016 3:07:53 PM
I guarantee it will be a best seller. Found some a few weeks ago and went nuts.

By Lisa 7/19/2016 7:47:01 AM
Please bring this product back to the Chicago area!!

By Lisa 7/12/2016 11:56:00 PM
I grew up on chicken roll sandwiches. Now, no local deli's sell it anymore! Please bring it back to Chicago!!

By David Eppert 7/5/2016 8:16:04 PM
My family Loved Weavers Chicken Roll. Is there any stores in the Detroit area that carries Weavers Chicken Roll?

By Matthew Dilacqua 7/4/2016 10:37:12 AM
I grew up eating Weavers Chicken Roll Is there any Stores in Philadelphia Area that carries Weavers Chicken roll ???

By Lisa 6/20/2016 5:14:34 PM
this lunchmeat as a staple at my husband's childhood home. our daughter loved it growing up. I'm wondering if there is any store in Pittsburgh, PA that carries it?