Stouffer's Farmers' Harvest line
March 21, 2012
by Eric Schroeder
SOLON, OHIO — Nestle USA is launching Stouffer’s Farmers’ Harvest steam meals-for-one, an extension of its Farmers’ Harvest line.
“At Stouffer’s, we know today’s busy consumers don’t always have the time to purchase and prepare great tasting, wholesome meals with quality ingredients — that is why we are so excited about our new Farmers’ Harvest steam meals-for-one,” said Kelly Malley, director of Stouffer’s. “The combination of farm-picked ingredients and steam technology via the innovative Steam Perfect Bag allows us to lock in all of the amazing flavors and bring consumers the fresh, delicious taste they crave in a meal.”
Stouffer’s Farmers’ Harvest steam meals-for-one are packaged in single-serve bags and are available in the frozen food section of supermarkets nationwide. The product, which has a suggested retail price of $3.89, is offered in five new varieties, including:
• chicken Florentine: Grilled white meat chicken and penne pasta with spinach, carrots and broccoli in a creamy Parmesan sauce.
• creamy shrimp scampi: Shrimp tossed with penne pasta, broccoli, yellow carrots and red peppers in a creamy
lemon garlic sauce.
• five cheese tortelloni: Tortelloni pasta stuffed with a blend of five cheeses and tossed with yellow carrots, peas and zucchini in a cream tomato vodka sauce.
• garlic chicken: Grilled white meat chicken and cavatappi pasta with asparagus, broccoli and carrots in a creamy garlic sauce.
• cheesy Southwest-style chicken: Grilled white meat chicken and penne pasta with roasted corn, black beans, green beans, poblano peppers and diced tomatoes in a southwestern-style cheese sauce.