CHICAGO — The Kraft Heinz Co. is debuting a new smoothie brand to appeal to snack-seeking consumers who demand “unique flavor combinations and a variety of textures, as well as foods that have real nutritional value, satisfy hunger, and of course, taste delicious,” Kraft Heinz said.
New Fruitlove spoonable smoothies combine yogurt with three or more fruits and vegetables and are packaged in single-serve bowls that include a spoon. Containing 100 to 140 calories each, Fruitlove comes in five flavors:
- Strawberry Banana Twirl, made with strawberry, banana, rhubarb, raspberry and carrot;
- Harvest Berry Blend, featuring strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, banana, carrot and beet;
- Mango Medley, containing banana, pineapple, carrot and mango;
- Pineapple Coconut Bliss, combining banana, pineapple, squash and coconut; and
- Blueberry Dream, made with banana, apple, squash and blueberry.
“We know that snacking is both functional and emotional, and Americans want more from the foods they snack on — more flavor, nutrition and a better overall taste experience,” said Nicole Kulwicki, head of brand building at Fruitlove. “Fruitlove was born from the idea that we could create a better and more exciting way to snack on smoothies.”
New Fruitlove smoothies are available in the yogurt aisle at retailers including Albertsons, AWG, Bi-Lo, Giant Carlisle, Giant Martin, H.E.B., Harris Teeter, Hy-Vee, Meijer, ShopRite, SpartanNash, Stop & Shop, Supervalu, Wakefern and Winn Dixie.