MELVILLE, N.Y. — Comax Flavors has released its Sweet On Caramel Collection, a line of six flavors. Melville-based Comax Flavors points to a forecast from Market Research Future expecting the global caramel market to have a compound annual growth rate of 5.6% and reach $2,940.9 million by 2025.
The flavors are available in natural, liquid, non-bioengineered/non-G.M.O. and water-soluble formulas. The six flavors are:
- A classic traditional flavor featuring rich, creamy, sweet brown caramel with hints of butter and warm vanilla;
- A floral, fruity and botanical honey flavor blended with sweet buttery caramel;
- A flavor in which mildly roasted nutty nuances harmonize with buttery brown caramel;
- A flavor in which roasted coffee with a dollop of cream meets sweet buttery caramel;
- A buttery brown caramel infused with rum and fruity nuances;
- A blend of traditional rich creamy caramel augmented with mildly spicy umami and savory accents.