TORRANCE, CALIF. — Health-Ade, a maker of fermented kombucha teas, is rolling out Health-Ade Plus, a new line of adaptogen-infused beverages.
Health-Ade Plus offers seven flavors that are enhanced with functional ingredients associated with desired feelings and need-states:
- Hydrate contains cucumber, lemon and 500 mg of potassium per bottle for enhanced hydration.
- Beauty features strawberry, rose and bamboo along with 20 mg of silica and 600 mg of biotin per bottle to promote healthy skin, nails and hair.
- Energy contains lemon, basil and guarana and offers 120 mg of caffeine per bottle for an energy boost.
- Chill promotes relaxation with a blend of lavender, vanilla and 240 mg of passionflower per bottle.
- Happy features orange, vanilla and 200 mg of L-Theanine per bottle for mood enhancement.
- Belly Reset combines ginger, pineapple and probiotics for improved digestion.
- Immunity contains black pepper along with 12,000 mg of turmeric and 7,000 mg of ginger per bottle.
The new Health-Ade Plus adaptogen beverages come in 16-oz bottles and are available for a suggested retail price of $4.29. They are offered exclusively at Whole Foods Market and will expand nationally in 2021.