HOLLAND, MICH. — Family-owned ice cream maker Hudsonville Ice Cream is partnering with Chattanooga, Tenn.-based McKee Foods Corp. to roll out a line of ice cream flavors featuring the latter’s Little Debbie brand snack cakes.
The snack cakes-inspired ice cream will be available in seven new flavors:
- Oatmeal Crème Pies: Vanilla crème ice cream with soft oatmeal cookies and a hint of molasses.
- Cosmic Brownies: Brownie batter ice cream filled with mini rainbow chips and brownie pieces.
- Zebra Cakes: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a milk chocolate fudge swirl.
- Honey Buns: Honey bun flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and a sweet cinnamon swirl.
- Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a tart strawberry swirl.
- Swiss Rolls: Chocolate cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream.
- Nutty Bars: Peanut butter ice cream swirled with chocolate waffle cone pieces and a thick fudge swirl.
The new ice creams will be available at Walmart stores beginning Feb. 1 at a suggested retail price of $2.50 for a pint.Hudsonville Ice Cream and McKee Foods partnered late last year on Christmas Tree Cakes ice cream.