SPOKANE, WASH. — Spiceology announced a collaboration with Hell’s Kitchen, the popular cooking competition with Gordon Ramsay.
The two have partnered to create spice blends that have captured the essence of some of the show’s most well-known dishes, according to the company.
The spice blends are available in five flavors:
- Sir Wellington: a blend of mustard, mushroom and shallot, with a horseradish linger along with Worcestershire, rosemary and thyme.
- Where’s the lamb sauce?!: a blend of mint, tarragon, chives, rosemary, oregano, marjoram and parsley that is finished with a sweet balsamic powder and molasses.
- Vampire killer: a blend of garlic and parmesan, with mushroom powder.
- Smashing salmon: a mix of soy and shiitake mushroom, along with hints of lemon and ginger
- Under the sea: a mix of maple and Korean chili flakes.
“The core of Hell’s Kitchen is creating amazing food, and whether you’re a die-hard fan of the show or want to experiment with incredible flavor shortcuts, these diverse blends bring deliciousness to dishes,” said Chef Tony Reed, senior director of innovation and partnerships. “These blends bring chef-driven flavors into the kitchen and celebrate the dedication and talent of chefs everywhere.”The spice blends are available through the Spiceology website for a suggested retail price of $9.99.