CHICO, CALIF. — California Olive Ranch is expanding into another category with the debut of its pasta sauce line.
The line of pasta sauces is the latest expansion for the company, who released a line of marinades and a line of dressings earlier this year.
“Innovation is what drives us here at California Olive Ranch,” said Michael Fox, chief executive officer at California Olive Ranch. “By bringing our award-winning extra virgin olive oil to this new category we are giving at-home cooks across the nation a new go-to that is steeped in natural, high-quality ingredients.”
The five sauces available include:
- California-style marinara: a blend of tomatoes, onion, garlic, parsley and oregano.
- Garden basil: a mix of sweet basil and onion.
- Roasted garlic: a combination of roasted garlic, oregano and parsley.
- Portobello mushroom: a blend of portobello and porcini mushrooms, basil and smoked paprika.
- Parmesan vodka: a mix of grated California Parmesan cheese, cream and vodka.