LOS ANGELES — Dairy-free dessert maker Klimon announced the launch of five of its plant-based frozen dessert pints at select Walmart locations.
The dessert pints use an almond-based blend, which ensures a creamy, ice cream-like texture, according to the company.
The five flavors available at Walmart are:
- Morning brew: a coffee-flavored frozen dessert containing almonds and a fudge swirl.
- Caramel brûlée: salted caramel-flavored frozen dessert containing chocolate cookie crumbs and a caramelized sugar swirl.
- Cherry bomb: cherry-flavored frozen dessert with Bordeaux cherry chunks and a cherry swirl.
- Mint condition: mint-flavored frozen dessert containing mini chocolate chips and a fudge swirl.
- Sunrise bang: orange-flavored frozen dessert with a cream-flavored swirl.